CET Effective Coaching and Teaching
10. – 15. October 2024 at bYOGA with Guardians Victoria & Alexandra
In the Forrest Yoga teaching system, this is a requirement to obtain Level 3.
This Forrest Yoga Continuing Education for Effective Coaching and Teaching is a 6-day training designed for Teachers who want to assist a Forrest Yoga Teacher Training, those interested in teaching others how to teach, and those wanting to up-level their teaching and assisting skills. Open to teachers from all yoga lineages.
Teaching Language: English
You will learn and practice:
- How to be a teacher, an assistant, a teacher’s coach and an assistant’s coach, a lead assistant – many different roles.
- How to work with triggers and challenges that trainees face and understand them with compassionate coaching techniques
- How to coach hands-on assists
- How to give effective feedback that lands with each particular student.
- How to create and hold a safe space for learning and growing.
The aim of the training is to make you a compassionate and intelligent coach and teacher, so you are better equipped to deal with whatever challenges you and your students may face.
This training will deepen your own teaching process and bring more awareness to how effective you are as a teacher! It will deepen your experience as a coach.
Co-taught by Forrest Yoga Guardians Alexandra Sagorz-Zimmerl(bYOGA Vienna) and Victoria Kourkaki (Nama Yoga Studio Athens), this training teaches Assistants and Yoga Teachers how to coach and teach trainees within the Forrest Yoga teacher training curriculum.
We will start with a 2,5 hour Forrest Yoga Ceremony & Asana Practice with teaching themes related to how to support and mentor others. The morning intensives will deepen your understanding as a coach and will up-level your asana practice.
- 46-hour credit towards the 300-Hours Forrest Yoga Certification
- Awarded Forrest Yoga Level 3 Certification if you have finished the Level 2 Homework and the Forrest Yoga Mentorship Program
- Eligible to assist Forrest Yoga® Teacher Trainings
You must be a graduate of the 200-Hour Forrest Yoga Foundation Teacher Training or a 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training of a different lineage with a regular Forrest Yoga Practice.
Morning Forrest Yoga Intensive: 9:00 AM – 11:30 PM
Afternoon Training Session: 13:30 PM – 17:30 PM
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate and write us email@example.com